HSE & Accreditations
Health, Safety, and Environment
APTS believes that all incidents, injuries, and environmental impacts are preventable. As such, we are strongly committed to providing a safe, healthy, and secure working environment for our employees, contractors, and visitors.
This commitment drives our Zero Harm culture, which encompasses the management of Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) as an integral part of all APTS operations. Our comprehensive Integrated Management System allows us to achieve a high level of HSE performance, whilst meeting the requirements of legislation and the recognised standards ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
APTS is accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) in the field of Pressure Testing, Non-destructive Testing, Calibration, and In-service & Fabrication Inspection.
Our NATA accreditation assures our clients that all APTS testing and inspection work is conducted to the highest level, and fully complies with client requirements and all relevant testing, quality, and construction standards.
Our current scope of accreditation is detailed on the NATA website, and can be accessed by using the links below:
- Non Destructive Testing (WA): ISO/IEC 17025 (2017) Infrastructure and Asset Integrity
- Pressure Testing (WA): ISO/IEC 17025 (2017) Infrastructure and Asset Integrity
- Pressure Equipment Calibration and Sales (WA): ISO/IEC 17025 (2017) Calibration
- In-service and Fabrication Inspection (WA): ISO/IEC 17020 (2012) Infrastructure and Asset Integrity
- Pressure Testing & Non Destructive Testing (QLD): ISO/IEC 17025 (2017) Infrastructure and Asset Integrity
DNV ISO Accreditation
APTS manages all aspects of Health and Safety, Environment, and Quality through our well-established Integrated Management System.
The APTS Management System combines the following Australian and International Standards (in addition to ISO/IEC 17025 covered by the NATA accreditation and is accredited by DNV):
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems