Calibration and Sales
“Speak to a Technician, not a Salesperson”
Our APTS Calibration and Sales team understand that clients need a fast and efficient service, which is why we always aspire to have your equipment tested and calibrated as quickly as possible.
Ensuring instruments are calibrated accurately requires a high level of expertise. APTS proudly ensures that every job meets stringent International and Australian Standards and we provide no less than NATA endorsed certification.
Calibration Services include:
- Hydraulic calibration and repair of test and industrial grade pressure gauges from -95 kPa (vacuum) to 413 MPa (59,900 psi)
- Pneumatic calibration and repair of test and industrial grade pressure gauges from vacuum to 7 MPa (1,000 psi)
- Calibration and repair of pressure chart recorders from -95 kPa (vacuum) to 413 MPa (59,900 psi)
- Calibration and repair of torque gauges from 100 kPa to 413 MPa (59,900 psi)
- Calibration of pressure transducers from -95 kPa (vacuum) to 413 MPa (59,900 psi)
- Any 0-100,000 kPa instrument (not requiring adjustments)
Our strategic alliances with preferred instrumentation manufacturers and distributors ensure APTS is able to supply customers with the best quality products in the shortest time possible.
Please contact us for more information on our calibration services or to leave feedback.