APTS has an extensive range of equipment to meet our clients’ pressure testing and related needs and we provide a number of services nationally within Australia and internationally, both on and offsite.
Pressure testing and related activites include:
- Hydrostatic testing of pipes, hoses, valves, vessels and fittings to 60,000 psi
- Pneumatic testing of pipes, hoses, valves, vessels and fittings to 14,500 psi
- Pressure safety relief valves
- Bolt torquing
- Bolt tensioning
- Chemical cleaning, including pickling and passivation.
- Desiccant and vacuum drying
- Water flushing
- Oil flushing
- Nitrogen purging
- Helium leak testing
- Data based test pack development and project tracking.
Please contact us for more information on our pressure testing services.